Home pack for the cosmelan method. Contains the products to follow the home protocol of the cosmelan method and complete the depigmenting action for removing or reducing spots of melanic origin. It continuously attenuates the spots and regulates the overproduction of melanin, preventing their reappearance in the long term. The pack contains:
- cosmelan 2: facial cream for removing and reducing spots of melanic origin.
- melan recovery: balm with calming and healing effect.
- melan 130 pigment control: very high solar protection and colour.
1) Cosmelan 2 Cream 30g: Cosmelan 2 is an intensive depigmenting cream, indicated for the correction of hyperpigmented spots and regulation of melanin production. It is suitable for all skin phototypes and is highly effective in treating various types of pigmentation such as melasma, chloasma, age spots or senile, lentigo, oral contraceptive-induced, or postinflammatory spots.
2) Melan Recovery 50ml: It is a soothing balm that reduces the sensitivity in skins subjected to intensive medical-aesthetic treatments. This balm is recommended for softening and comforting the skin after treatments such as Cosmelan Pack and Cosmelan 2. It is, in other words, a highly soothing treatment that provides an immediate feeling of skin relief. It is therefore essential in depigmenting treatment.
3) Melan 130 Pigment Control: It is a tinted sunscreen that protects the skin from UVA, UVB, IR, and Visible Light (HEV) radiation. Developed with a unique combination of physical and chemical filters, it consequently provides 131 UVB and 67 UVA protection. In addition, Melan 130 also offers protection that allows free radical neutralization. Even free radicals that are produced by infrared (IR) radiation and visible light (HEV). But the active ingredient that makes this formulation very particular is the depigmenting active. This sunscreen helps to regulate the sun-triggered melanin formation process. In other words, perfect for dark-spot-prone skins!